Toggle menu

Councillors allowances and expenses

By law, every local authority has to agree a scheme of Members' Allowances which includes how much councillors should receive for undertaking their duties. The main elements are a basic allowance, special responsibility allowances and mileage and subsistence rates.

You can view the latest councillor expenses claims on this page.


Contact us

For further information and advice email Alternatively, you can phone us on 01243 534655.