Sign up to our email newsletter
Our Initiatives Plus email newsletters are issued every month with: the latest news and events in our area, details of schemes and projects that will benefit our residents and businesses, as well as national and local coronavirus updates.
Win Initiative Plus prizes
Subscribers will be entered into a prize draw to win a series of prizes over the coming months.
Prize terms and conditions
- The prize cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The winner will be notified via email. If we don't hear from the first nominated winner within 3 working days, then we will select another winner.
- Anyone aged 18 or over can take part in the competition.
- To enter, people must sign up to the Initiatives Plus newsletter and provide a name and email address. They will then be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Winners must show identification when they redeem their prize. Without this the prize cannot be redeemed.
- The winner must reply to confirm they wish to accept the prize within 3 working days, providing full details, or another winner will be selected. The prize must be redeemed within the time stated, or another winner will be selected.
- Staff and councillors are excluded from the competition and cannot win any of the prizes.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to have your picture taken and be interviewed when you receive your prize. These pictures and videos will be used on social media and by our media partners.
- We have the right to retract any prizes or posts at any point due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- The entrant agrees that, should they be picked as a winner, we can pass their name and contact details onto the organisation that is donating the prize.