Please find a number of e-forms to assist you with notifying this authority of the following:

  • Change of name or address;
  • Request for a replacement badge, plate, door sign, licence etc;
  • Surrendering a permission; and
  • Change of vehicle registration mark on a HC or PH vehicle

Instructions are provided on each of the forms, along with information about any fees that may be payable as a result.