Toggle menu


If water is coming into your property, call 999 and ask for the fire brigade. 

Useful contacts for emergencies (opens new window)

Please see the related sandbag suppliers document with information on where to obtain sandbags.

Sandbag Suppliers in West Sussex (Word doc) [41KB]

Local Authorities do not have a statutory duty to provide sandbags to residents or businesses.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon