Season ticket terms & conditions
1. When purchasing a season ticket the name supplied will be deemed as the season ticket holder.
2. The fact that a payment has been forwarded does not guarantee that a season ticket will be issued.
3. A maximum of one vehicle registration mark can be registered against the season ticket at any given time.
4. Possession of a season ticket does not guarantee the availability of a space for the holder to park.
5. A person or administrator purchasing season tickets for other users should ensure that they inform and supply all users or the holder of the season ticket with the Terms & Conditions.
6. To request a refund, the season ticket holder should email Mipermit at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the season ticket holder's name, their email address and vehicle registration and the type of season ticket. Refunds can only be issued for the remaining full months of the season ticket and will be calculated from the date on which the request is received by Mipermit. Mipermit will process the refund.
7. It is the responsibility of the season ticket holder to ensure that the season ticket is valid prior to parking. A season ticket is considered valid from the chosen start date and duration and when used in line with the Terms and Conditions.
8. Part-time season ticket holders are required to activate a stay when parking through MiPermit. Unused stays will not be redeemable following the expiry of the season ticket duration.
9. Whereas MiPermit may choose to send reminder emails (excluding part-time season tickets), they should not be relied upon.
10. It is felt that it is the responsibility of the season ticket holder to renew the season ticket prior to parking.
11. If a season ticket is not renewed 14 days after the date of expiry it may be necessary to apply for a new season ticket or join a waiting list, if applicable. A renewed season ticket will be valid from the date that the renewal payment is made.
12. It is the responsibility of the season ticket holder to ensure the correct registration of the vehicle parking is assigned to the season ticket prior to leaving the vehicle parked. For queries and updates relating to a season ticket please use your MiPermit online account, MiPermit App or you can call 0345 520 7007.
13. Council and MiPermit office opening hours on Bank Holidays, Public holidays and the Christmas period should be taken into consideration.
14. Should a season ticket holder choose to purchase and/or manage a season ticket online, it is the season ticket holders responsibility to:
:a) ensure that the phone or other devise is sufficiently charged to ensure the necessary update/renewal is made prior to parking the vehicle.
b) check the accuracy of the season ticket details which have been provided as Chichester District Council cannot be held responsible for customer errors which result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
15. Internet access or connectivity/signal difficulties are not considered valid reasons for a vehicle to park without a valid season ticket as it is the responsibility of the season ticket holder to ensure that the season ticket is valid prior to parking.
16. Leaving a vehicle in a part of a car park not allocated for season ticket holders will render the season ticket void and the standard charges applicable to the car park in which the vehicle is parked will need to be paid.
17. The season ticket holder can use any parking space in the car park for which the season ticket was issued with the exception of parking spaces allocated for a specific user.
18. It is the responsibility of the season ticket holder to obtain information as to where the season ticket is valid. Maps are provided below these Terms and Conditions or requested from the Council.
19. The number of season tickets available in each car park will be restricted.
20. The vehicle for which the season ticket applies must be parked wholly within the markings of a bay. If this is not possible alternative parking must be found.
21. The council reserves the right to vary its parking arrangements at any time without notice.
22. If a season ticket is suspected of being misused it will be withdrawn.
23. It is only permitted to use a season ticket for the purpose of parking a vehicle.
24. It is the responsibility of the season ticket holder to ensure that any vehicle with a valid season ticket has a valid MOT certificate and road tax. A vehicle observed without MOT and/or tax or registered as SORN may result in the season ticket being withdrawn and the vehicle requested to be removed from the car park.
25. Chichester District Council accepts no liability for loss or damage to any vehicle including the fittings or contents.
26. Failure to comply with the Terms & Conditions and the Chichester District Council Parking Order may result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued. Please go to Parking tickets to view the Parking Order.
Season ticket areas in car parks
If your season ticket is valid in any of the following car parks, it is only permitted to park in designated season ticket holder areas;
Pound Street Car Park - Petworth
(Area to the rear of the car park)
Cattle Market and Northgate Car Park - Chichester
(Only the area North Festival theatre side of the access road between Northgate and the tennis courts entrance of Oaklands Way.
Only the area beyond the mini roundabout, which is marked by a white line.
D, Orchard Street Car Park - Chichester
(Only the area north of the entrance nearest the roundabout)
Last updated: February 2022