Garden recycling service
- Join the Garden Recycling Service
- Garden recycling service terms and conditions
- Buying additional bins for existing customers
- Renewing your subscription
- Other ways to recycle your garden waste
We offer a fortnightly garden recycling service.
This service allows you to recycle your garden waste in a convenient and cost effective way:
- We collect your garden waste every two weeks from outside your property boundary.
- Your garden waste is then locally recycled into compost by the Woodhorn Group.
After you have subscribe to the service, your new garden waste collection dates will appear when you search for your bin collection dates. These dates will be appear 24 hours after your green bin has been delivered.
For further information please refer to our garden recycling service terms and conditions:
If you are an existing garden recycling service customer, and want to buy extra bins, please phone 01243 534619.
If you are already subscribed to the service, we will contact you before your current year's service is due to expire. This will contain details on how to pay for the next subscription period.
If you have already received a bill to renew your subscription, you can pay by card:
By completing the payment form, you can:
- Switch to Direct Debit payments.
- Make changes to your account payment details if you already pay by direct debit.
- You can compost at home. Home composting bins can take most garden waste and uncooked kitchen waste.
- Find your nearest recycling centre.