UKSPF and REPF funding
Chichester District Council has received government funds for .
We are now inviting applications that meet the criteria of either scheme to submit proposals for consideration.
- Projects must be completed between 1 April 2024 and 31 March 2025.
- Applications will open on 6 November 2023, and the deadline for completing submissions is 3 January 2024, at 6 p.m.
The core intention of this funding is to encourage projects which make a positive contribution to the local economy in a sustainable way.
This is a generous funding scheme offering up to 80% contribution of project costs up to £40,000. We are expecting a high volume of applicants and therefore we will be unable to support all requests.
Applicants must discuss their project with a Funding Advisor before submission.
- Enabling Grant Scheme
- Chichester District Grants and Concessions Scheme – Economy Priority
- British Business Bank
- Business Enterprise Fund
- Business Finance and Support Finder
- Invest4 Grant Funding
- Rural Community Energy Fund
- Prince's Trust