Advertise in Chichester city centre
Let us help your advertising take flight.
We have a unique range of sites, spaces and sponsorship opportunities to help you promote your business in Chichester city centre.
What's more, by associating your brand with ours, you will be contributing to the local community, as all income generated through advertising and sponsorship is reinvested in community and council services.
With over 1,000 vehicles a day, our poster sites offer maximum visibility at one of Chichester's busiest car parks.
- Features large, high quality poster sites.
- Reaches residents, workers, students and tourists.
- Includes a variety of sites to suit a range of budgets including portrait posters, landscape posters and barrier arm adverts.
- Prime sites are located at the entrance to the car park and on the lower ground floor exit route.
- Advertising your brand on the entrance/exit barriers ensures every motorist sees your advertisement twice each visit.
Enjoy a unique opportunity to promote your company underneath Chichester Market Cross at the very heart of the city centre and reach over 36,000 potential customers. That's the benefit you can enjoy as one of our exclusive stand sponsors at this popular, high quality market. Alternatively, if you would like to enjoy exclusive promotional rights then you can become a headline sponsor of the Farmers' Market and your business will benefit from:
- Your corporate logo on all Farmers' Market promotional material.
- Exclusive use of a Farmers' Market stall at selected markets and the chance to dress your own stall.
- Involvement in all Farmers' Market promotional activities including publicity in our council magazine, on our website and social media campaigns.
- The chance to support local foods, local communities and doing business locally.
Our platinum-rated and fully attended Little London washrooms offer a new, low cost, city centre advertising opportunity which reaches over 300,000 visitors a year. Situated next to Marks & Spencer in the Little London car park, this prime site will help you:
- Promote your brand.
- Signpost visitors to your premises - 'five minutes to....'
- Promote seasonal offers and events.
- Advertise jobs.
- Raise your company's profile.
- Enjoy exclusivity with only one A3 poster in each cubicle.
Actively engage with Chichester's residents, workers and visitors by hiring space in one of our busy car parks or at the Chichester Farmers' Market. Here you can showcase your business - its products and services, hand out promotional material and create an impact.
- Our Cattle Market and Northgate car parks offer central, high footfall sites near pedestrian exit and entrances.
- The Northgate car park is situated next to Chichester Festival Theatre and the Cattle Market car park is situated at the end of one of the city main shopping streets - East Street and next to the shops on the Hornet.
Promote your company's presence in the local community by supporting one of Chichester's stunning parks or green spaces.
- Display your company name together with your logo and contact details on prominent park signage.
- Hold a company event or exhibition in the park.
- Benefit from unrivalled access to a wide range of audiences.
- The sponsorship package can be tailored to suit your marketing needs.
With over 55,000 visitors a year, The Novium Museum offers a unique location for client entertainment and exhibition sponsorship.
- Enjoy a range of opportunities for publicity and client entertainment by becoming a sponsor of one of the museum's forthcoming exhibitions.
- Sponsor an element of our award winning schools learning programme to reach families across the district.
- We also welcome sponsorship of objects or collections within the museum.
The following venues can offer your company or organisation the chance to:
- meet with local residents and visitors in the very heart of our city, in front of Chichester's Market Cross, on Farmers' Market day.
- promote your products and services by exhibiting in our Northgate car park (next to the Festival Theatre) or the Cattle Market car park (at the end of East Street).
- host your own themed corporate events in the atmospheric confines of our Roman Baths or medieval Guildhall.
- support our beautiful parks and gardens by either running outdoor company events or make your presence felt by sponsoring one of our parks.
Do get in touch to find out more about our sponsorship opportunities, or fill in our advertising and sponsorship enquiry .