Change your address

Moving into the area

If you are moving into the area then please complete the council tax registration form and return it to us.

Moving within or out of the area

If you are moving out of your property, whether it be out of the district or to another property within the district then please complete the change of residence form.

Benefits change of address

If you claim for housing and council tax reduction and have moved within the Chichester District you need to complete the benefits change of address form.

Direct debit

Please note that if you are moving to another address within the district and pay by direct debit you will need to complete a new direct debit form.