North Mundham Village Hall
Mr Terry Reed
(for the Village Hall)
North Mundham Halls are an attractive, easily accessed venue, only 2.5 miles from Chichester and the railway station, and close to the A27. The Halls have been recently extended with a multipurpose Annexe and a large modern kitchen. The rooms can be hired separately or in various combinations according to a customer's needs. The flexibility of the venue allows the rooms to be hired by up to four separate users or combined for larger events like weddings and mini conferences.
The capacity of the rooms are:
- Large Hall 100 seated at tables or 130 seated theatre style
- Small Hall 50 seated at tables or 70 seated theatre style
- Large & Small Hall combined into one hall 150 seated at tables or 200 seated theatre style
- Annexe 72 seated at tables or 100 seated theatre style
- Pavilion 24 seated at tables or 32 seated theatre style
Other facilities are:
- large modern kitchen equipped for large scale catering
- 2 small kitchens for light refreshments
- 2 accessible toilets
- easy ramped access into rooms not with level access
The North Mundham Halls are next to a large free car park and there is a public children's play area nearby. The site is off a quiet lane safely situated away from the main road.