Approval of reserved matters
Once you have received outline planning permission, you will need to submit a further application to request approval for those matters which were not considered at the outline stage. Reserved matters can include: access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale.
While the national requirement is for three copies plus the original, we only require two copies of the following form and plans:
- Interim Statement on Planning & Climate Change Revised June 2012 [DOC 78kb]
For all development of one or more new dwellings or for new non-domestic buildings, the developer will be required to demonstrate how the proposals meet our Interim Statement on Planning and Climate Change.
- Local List Validation Requirements [PDF 229kb]
The local list comprises 17 different items of information which may be required for planning applications as well as giving useful links to other websites.
- Local Requirements - SDNP [PDF 41kb]
This document relates to the Local Requirements that an application for Planning Permission must satisfy in order to be validated.
- National Requirements - Reserved Matters [PDF 13kb]
This document details National Requirements that an application for the approval of reserved matters must satisfy in order to be validated.
- South Downs National Park Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval [PDF 945kb]
This document details the South Downs National Park application form for approval of reserved matters following outline approval.