Re-use of Information Regulations
Re-Use of information is defined as: 'The re-use of Council owned information by a third party for a purpose other than the initial purpose for which that information was produced.'
On 1 July 2005 the Reuse of Information Regulations came into effect. The aims of the regulations are to encourage the re-use of public information by third parties and to remove barriers to re-use.
The following documents have been prepared to help with Re-use of information enquiries.
- Application to Re-use Council Information [DOC 36kb]
A Form to apply to re-use council information under the re-use of information regulations 2005.
- Re-Use of Information Regulations Policy [DOC 46kb]
The aims of the regulations are to encourage the re-use of public information by third parties and to remove barriers to re-use.
- Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 - Charging Policy [DOC 27kb]
The Regulations permit the Council to charge a third party for reuse of a document, the specifics of the charge are explained here.
- Terms and Conditions for Re-use of Information [DOC 25kb]
A list of the terms, conditions and obligations associated with the re-use of council information.
- Freedom of Information Publication Schedule 2009-2014 [DOC 138kb]
Freedom of Information Publication Schedule 2009-2014