Website URL :

Rod Fishing Licence Application

This service is run by the Environment Agency, not Chichester District Council. To apply for a rod fishing licence please follow the offsite link below.

  • Environment Agency - Rod Fishing License Application

    Any angler aged 12 years or over, fishing for salmon, trout, freshwater fish or eels in England (except the River Tweed), Wales or the Border Esk and its tributaries in Scotland must have an Environment Agency rod licence.

Top of Page