Community safety strategy 2011 - 2013
The CSP have agreed the following priorities for 2012 - 2013;
- Tackle Anti Social Behaviour in particular repeat and vulnerable victims and places.
- Deliver a range of early interventions which support those families at risk of causing harm to their communities, and, which help tackle the barriers to reducing re-offending.
- Respond quickly and positively to predicted and emerging crime trends.
- Increase public reassurance and confidence, and address negative perceptions of Safety.
As well as these priorities, the CSP will be working to tackle these specific issues;
- Criminal Damage
- Number of repeat victims of Anti-social Behaviour (ASB)
- Early Intervention for families at risk
- Youth and Alcohol
- Theft from Motor Vehicles
- Theft of pedal cycle