6 Midhurst Road
West Sussex, GU27 3EE
Phone: 01243 652030
"We are a family-run newsagent and general store and have served Fernhurst's community for over 22 years.
Don't forget to stop and shop when you are travelling through our village."
Shop opening times
|Monday, Tuesday and Thursday ||6.30am - 6pm |
|Wednesday||6.30am - 7pm|
|Friday||6.30am - 5.30pm |
|Saturday||7am - 7pm|
|Sunday ||7am - 12pm|
Post Office opening times: (on the opposite side of the road)
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday||9am - 1pm 2pm - 5.30pm |
|Saturday||9am - 12.30pm|
- lottery, mobile phone top-ups and PayPoint
- newspaper delivery
- cards and stationery
- confectionery, ice cream and lollies
- groceries, milk and newspapers
- household items, pet food and toiletries
- Greenacre Farm eggs
- Slindon Bakery bread and cakes
- cold drinks
- pastries, pies and sausage rolls
- The Saxons named the area "fearn hyrst" meaning "ferny wooded hill".
- The iron industry flourished here in the 17th and 18th centuries and the remains of Fernhurst Furnace are some of the best preserved in the Saxon Weald.