West Wittering - Saya's News
West Sussex, PO20 8LT
Phone: 01243 513110
"From freshly baked bread to bike hire, Saya's News offers shoppers convenience and service.
We stock a good range of fine foods, snacks, beach equipment, Ordnance Survey maps and walking sticks. We also provides home delivery for newspapers and groceries."
Shop opening times
|Monday to Friday||5.30am - 8pm (close at 7pm in the Winter)|
|Saturday||5.30am - 8pm|
|Sunday||5.30am - 8pm (close at 6pm in the Winter)|
- ATM/cash machine, lottery and mobile phone top-ups
- bike hire
- disabled access
- dry cleaning and shoe repairs
- grocery delivery
- newspaper delivery, newspapers, online newspaper ordering
- payment by debit or credit card
- beach equipment
- cards, stationery and Ordnance Survey maps
- charcoal, coal, disposable barbecues, firewood, kindling and logs
- confectionery, ice cream and lollies
- first aid items and toiletries
- groceries, meats and milk
- household items and pet food
- puncture repair kits and walking sticks
- seasonal items and toys
- Caroline's Dairy ice cream
- Home Bakery daily fresh bread
- hot and cold drinks (coffee/tea machine)
- pastries, pies and sausage rolls
- sandwiches and rolls
- slush machine
- Henry Royce, co-founder of Rolls-Royce, lived in West Wittering from 1917 until his death in 1933.
- The Merlin engine, used in Spitfires, Hurricanes and Lancasters, was designed in his studio in the village.
- Several roads in the village are named after him.