One Stop, Tangmere
West Sussex, PO20 2HW
Phone: 01243 773329
"We are a modern, well stocked convenience store providing groceries, snacks and household essentials for Tangmere's residents.
The shop features regular special offers and promotions."
Shop opening times
|Monday to Friday||7am - 10pm|
|Saturday||7am - 10pm|
|Sunday||7am - 10pm|
Post Office opening times
|See Boxgrove, two miles from here.|
- ATM/cash machine, mobile phone top-ups and PayPoint
- disabled access
- newspapers, off-licence and lottery
- payment by debit or credit card
- post box nearby and stamps
- cards and stationery
- charcoal and disposable barbecues
- confectionery, ice cream and lollies
- first aid items and toiletries
- groceries, meats (chilled and frozen) and milk
- household items and pet food
- seasonal items and toys
- cold drinks
- pastries, pies and sausage rolls
- sandwiches and rolls
- Tangmere's former RAF air base played a pivotal role in World War II, especially during the Battle of Britain.
- The airfield is now home to Tangmere Military Aviation Museum.