Redford Coffee Lounge and Village Shop
West Sussex, GU29 0QF
Phone: 01428 741312
"Redford Coffee Lounge and Village Shop is now fully licensed. Enjoy a glass of wine with your light lunch, or if you prefer, our homemade cakes and cream teas. We stock a variety of household essentials including: tea, coffee, sugar and milk - as well as, soft drinks, ice cream and confectionery.
Don't forget to pre-book for our popular Sunday roast lunches."
Coffee Lounge and Shop opening times
|Tuesday||2pm - 4pm|
|Wednesday to Friday||9am - 4pm|
|Saturday ||9am - 4pm|
|Sunday||12pm - 3pm|
Post Office (Outreach) opening times
|Tuesday||2.30pm - 4.30pm|
|Thursday||9.30am - 11.30am|
- catering; including groups of 6 or more on Tuesday - Saturday evenings
- fine dining
- full postal services available (see above for details)
- outside seating, postbox and toilets
- cards and stationery
- confectionery, ice cream and lollies
- groceries and milk
- household items, pet food and toiletries
- Caroline's Dairy ice cream
- Zinnias free range eggs
- cream teas
- hot and cold drinks
- hot soups
- pastries and pies
- sandwiches and rolls
- The National Trust owns 1,000 acres of land in the area including Pound and Woolbeding Commons and Woolbeding House and garden.
- Redford Village Shop & Cafe was a former coffee house in the 1800s when the Temperance Movement was strong.