Country Fare - closed. Awaiting relocation. Re-opening late 2012
West Sussex, PO18 9LJ
Phone: 01243 575245
"Situated on the main road from Chichester to Funtington, we are a friendly village shop offering ample parking and personal service.
Popular with the community, walkers and cyclists, our store stocks a wide range of groceries, snacks, local produce and household items."
Shop opening times
|Monday to Friday||7am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||7am - 5.30pm|
|Sunday||8.30am - 12pm|
- local grocery delivery for orders over £20
- newspapers and newspaper delivery
- outside seating
- payment by debit/credit card
- PayPoint, mobile phone top-ups and lottery
- cards, stationery, gifts and seasonal items
- Chilly Billy fresh fruit ice pops, confectionery, ice cream and lollies
- first aid items and toiletries
- firewood and kindling
- groceries, milk and meats
- household items
- Adsdean meats
- Hallgate Farm free range eggs
- local fruit and vegetables
- Westbourne Bakery fresh bread and pastries
- Sussex honey from Southbourne
- cold drinks
- sandwiches and sausage rolls
- Funtington was the regional winner of the 2009 Sussex County Village of the Year award.
- Kingley Vale is home to the finest yew forest in Western Europe.