Bracklesham Bay Post Office & Stores
West Sussex, PO20 8HP
Phone: 01243 670277
"We are a large, well stocked store and post office, providing everything you need - from groceries and newspapers, to surf boards and stamps.
Enjoy sitting outside to enjoy a drink or a snack, or just rest your tired feet after a busy day on the nearby beach."
Shop opening times
|Monday to Saturday||6am - 8pm|
|Sunday||7am - 8pm|
Post Office opening times
Monday to Friday
|9am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||9am - 12.30pm|
- ATM/cash machine, lottery and mobile phone top-ups
- disabled access and outside seating
- grocery and newspaper delivery
- payment by debit/credit card
- post office, postbox and photocopying
- beach equipment
- cards, stationery, goody/gift bags and craft gifts
- charcoal and disposable barbecues
- confectionery, ice cream and lollies
- groceries, meats, milk and household items
- maps, pet food and puncture repair kits
- toiletries and first aid items
- window boxes
- Chapel Farm eggs
- local fruit and vegetables
- Wittering bread
- hot and cold drinks
- hot pastries, pies and sausage rolls
- Bracklesham Bay is one of the most accessible place on the south coast to find and collect fossils.
- The bay is a popular destination for surfers and wind surfers.