West Sussex, PO20 7HU
Shop tel: 01243 512888
Post Office tel: 01243 512261
"Situated on the A286, Birdham Stores is ideally situated for cyclists and visitors travelling to the beach.
We are a friendly convenience store and post office, with ample free parking and a wide range of groceries, snacks and quality meats. We also stock local produce, as well as a variety of speciality food."
Shop opening times
|Monday to Friday ||7am - 9pm |
|Saturday||7am - 9pm|
|Sunday||8am - 8am|
|Bank Holidays||8am - 8am|
Post Office opening times
| Day ||Time|
|Monday to Friday||9am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||9am - 12.30pm|
- ATM/cash machine, lottery and mobile phone top-ups
- dry cleaning, grocery delivery and shoe repairs
- photo booth and photocopying
- post office and postbox
- beach equipment, seasonal items and toys
- cards, stationery and first aid items
- charcoal, disposable barbecues, firewood and kindling
- confectionery, ice cream and lollies
- flowers and toiletries
- fresh bread, groceries, meats and milk
- household items and pet food
- puncture repair kits
- Appledram cider and apple juice
- Caroline's Dairy ice cream
- Chichester honey
- Farmhouse Cookery cakes
- Montezuma's chocolates
- The Fab Food Company cakes and chilled foods
- hot and cold drinks
- pastries, pies and sausage rolls
- sandwiches and rolls
- Salterns Copse takes its name from the salt pans that ran along the coastline from Apuldram to Birdham.
- Salterns Copse is the largest remaining piece of ancient woodland on the Manhood Peninsula.
- Birdham Pool was developed in the late 1930s from one of the last working tidal mill pools in Sussex.